Keep your favorite fall scent with you on -the-go by creating this DIY spiced chai lip balm!
What You Will Need:
- Double boiler
- Mixing bowl
- Lip balm tubes
- 2 tsp beeswax
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa butter
- 5 tsp fractionated coconut oil
- 4 drops vitamin E
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 12 drops Sexy Cinnamon Clove fragrance oil
- 4 drops Spiced Cider fragrance oil
- Optional* 1/4 tsp cocoa powder
- Melt the oil and waxes in double boiler.
- Remove from heat, add fragrance oils, then mix well.
- To add a tint of color add the optional cocoa powder.
- Mix every so often as you pour the lip balms into tubes because the cocoa will settle.
- Let sit overnight.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs