We can all get a little busy, if not VERY busy during the holiday season. This is the time of year we all need a little stress relief massage oil the get those unwanted knots out and relax you before bed for a good nights sleep. Today we have a simple recipe and way to help with everyday stress, our Stress Relief Massage Oil. You can use any Fragrance oil, blend or combo of both that you want. We picked Lilac & Lilies for a little flower power love, which is a combined fragrance oil of lilac, ylang ylang, lily, Jasmine, Rose, and Lavender. This oil is a perfect little flower garden in a bottle. <3 Now the only ingredient is someone to rub your shoulders, back or feet. If you don’t have anyone to give you a massage you can always give yourself a soothing hand or foot massage to help ease your stress.
Ingredients for Stress Relief Massage Oil:
- 4oz Massage Oil Base (Olive, Coconut, Sweet Almond, or any that you prefer)
- 15-20 Lilac & Lilies Drops Fragrance Oil
- Container with a lid
Mix Fragrance oil and Carrier oil together well and pour mixture into a container for use.
**“Lilac and star and bird twined with the chant of my soul.” -Walt Whitman. “The lily stands for beauty, use, purity, and trust.” -Henry Lawson. The combination of these two adored flowers creates this fresh floral bouquet oil fragrance, Lilacs & Lilies. It has top notes of lilac, ylang ylang, and lily of the valley with a heart melody of jasmine, rose, and lavender.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs.