This Toilet Spray Do-It-Yourself recipe is a hit and really works. For one, it is super easy to make and serves a purpose every bathroom needs, to keep the aromas in the toilet, in the toilet. So this Poo Pourri spray traps them so they can’t escape. This is a fantastic house warming gift and a must for every bathroom in your home.
Here are the ingredients you will need to create this Toilet Spray at home:
- 1 tsp. Rubbing Alcohol
- 30-40 drops of Fragrance Oil (Lemongrass, Peppermint and/or any fragrance you would like)
- 3 ounce spray bottle
- Pour 1 tsp. of Rubbing Alcohol into your 3 oz. spray container.
- Add 30-40 drops of Eternal Essence Fragrance Oil of your choice (Lemongrass or Peppermint are good choices but feel free to try anyone you would like).
- Add water to fill the container.
- Give it a good shake and spray 3-4 times into toilet bowl before use to trap odors.