Valentines time is a time for crafts and heart felt homemade gifts to show those we love what they mean to us. There are several fun gifts to make for your loved ones, such as candles, scrubs, lotions and perfume. We want to give you a list of Valentine Fragrances we have that would great for Valentines Day gifts so that you can personalize them this year. If you wanted to give this as a gift themselves that a great gift too, you can also give the Floral Set, which is described and linked to below as well. So here are the Valentine Fragrances:
- Amber Romance- Amber is a fossilized aromatic tree resin that has taken millions of years to form and has been given various names such as Tears of the sun, Tiger’s soul, Hardened honey, Petrified light, Window to the past, Nordic gold and many more. This Amber oil fragrance is warm and sensual with nuances of warm vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, and blackberry with musk at the base for an overall rounded, romantic scent.
- Beautiful Day- A soft floral and apple type with top notes of wild berry, pear, pineapple and melon, middle notes of rose, cyclamen, lily of the valley, peach, plum and jasmine, with an ambery, mossy, white musky base note.
- Fire Amber- A woody musky and amber type with top notes of orange, and coconut milk, middle notes of violet, and hawthorne, with a musky, woody, balsamic, patchouli, tonka bean and sugary vanilla base note.
- Love Spell- Our version of the Victoria’s Secret classic. Dazzling top notes of grapefruit, orange and fresh ozone. Mid notes include melon, apple and kiwi. Nuances of jasmine at the base.
- P.S. I Love You- “Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all: What hast thou then more than thou hadst before? No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call- All mine was thine before thou hadst this more.” William Shakespeare This Love oil fragrance is soft, feminine, romantic, and fresh, perfect for the spring and summer months. With notes of rose, citrus and peony mingles with jasmine, and hints of creamy sandalwood, patchouli, amber and musk to create this wonderful scent.
- Rose Garden- “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” -Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare Take a stroll through an elegant English rose garden with this delightful Rose Garden oil fragrance. The heart of the fragrance is a sumptuous bouquet of roses, with nuances of carnation and a base note of soft lingering musk.
- Sexy Cinnamon Clove- A spicy floral type with top notes of peach, middle notes of jasmine, cinnamon, clove, and rose, with a woody, musky, tonka bean and vanilla base note.
- Floral Gift Set– Lavender, Lilac & Lilies, Magnolia, Jasmine, Plumeria, Rose.This set is likened to long leisurely stroll through a spring garden. Its beautiful floral fragrances are enchanting and fresh and filled with our Eternal Essence flower favorites.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs.