Create this fizzy homemade bath bomb to use on a day you need extra pampering!
What You Need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp jojoba oil or fractionated coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp distilled water
- 1 tbsp holiday sprinkles
- Mold for bath bomb
- 30 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Peppermint Swirl, Warmth of the Holidays, or Candy Cane!
- Combine the baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Mix well
- Continue mixing and add the oils
- Add water in small increments while mixing (small increments help to prevent the DIY from fizzing too much)
- Add in the holiday sprinkles and continue mixing!
- Scoop the mixture into the halves of the bath bomb mold. Press gently and slightly overfill each side. Press the sides together tightly.
- Remove the bath bomb from the mold and set aside overnight to dry. Wrap or place in a container to store away from liquids.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs