Do you have dry, damaged skin from all the hand washing you’ve been doing? This DIY is a great solution!
What You Need:
- 1 oz Beeswax
- 1 oz Cocoa Butter
- 1 oz Avocado Oil
- 1 oz Tamanu Oil
- 3 oz Coconut Oil
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- 10 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Black Fig Honey, Portuguese Pomelo or Cardamom Cedar Blossom but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Other: Double-boiler, Kitchen scale, Glass jars or tins for salve (simply recycle an old glass jar at least 8 oz in size)
- Combine all ingredients (except Vitamin E and Fragrance Oils) in your simmering double-boiler
- Melt everything down, the beeswax will be the last to melt. Gently mix with a wooden spoon.
- Carefully pour mixture into your clean, sanitized containers. (Make sure to wipe the outside to remove moisture. Prevent water from getting into your skincare DIYs because they encourage bacterial growth)
- Add the Vitamin E and Fragrance oils & mix thoroughly
- Let cool for at least 30 mins and it’s done!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs