If you’re starting to get dry winter skin, this exfoliating lotion bar may be perfect for you!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 1/2 cup unsalted, raw almonds
- 1/2 cup adzuki beans
- 1.5 cups cocoa butter
- 3/4 cup shea butter
- Double boiler
- 80 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Aspen Grass, Warm Rustic Woods, or Pine Needle
- Coffee grinder
- Silicone molds
- Measure ingredients and then grind them in a coffee (or spice) grinder! Grind till they are a fine powder.
- In a separate, heat-safe bowl, add the cocoa butter and shea butter and melt together in the double boiler. Stir occasionally until everything is melted.
- Let butters cool for 2 minutes
- Add the fragrance oils in and stir well
- Add in the ground fine powder and mix well so that the rice, almonds, and adzuki beans are mixed equally throughout. Do this somewhat quickly because we want the mixture to be pourable for the molds.
- Pour mixture into silicone molds and let bars solidify and dry before removing.
How to Use
You use this lotion bar in the shower! Glide the bar over your skin (under water), rinse off, pat skin dry with a soft, fluffy towel.
Keep the lotion bar clean and dry when not in use. Store the lotion bar out of the shower so that it doesn’t melt when not in use!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs