Use the power of green tea to create your own cleansing oil!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup MCT oil or fractionated coconut oil
- 2 tbsp loose leaf green tea
- 1/2 tsp CreamMaker Fluid
- Heat-safe measuring cup
- Cloth to use as strainer
- Glass pump bottle for storage
- Small funnel
- 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Almond Coconut Milk, Honey Shea,or Lemongrass!
- The first step to make your homemade oil cleanser is to make green tea infused oil. Place green tea leaves and MCT oil into a heat-safe container such as a Turkish coffee pot or heat-proof glass measuring cup.
- Place the container into a shallow water bath on medium heat. Allow the tea to infuse into the oil for 20-30 minutes until bright green and fragrant. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to a temperature that’s safe to handle.
- Using cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer, strain the green tea leaves out of your green tea oil.
- Allow your oil cleanser to cool. Then, add CreamMaker fluid, 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice and stir to dissolve.
- Using a funnel, transfer the cleanser to a glass pump bottle.
*Notes: Please store in a cool, dark place. This cleanser will last for about a year.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs