Here’s our favorite recipe for creating moisturizing makeup removers!
- A glass jar that will fit cotton pads
- Cotton pads (Organic recommended!)
- 2 tablespoons of refined Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon of liquid Castile soap
- Distilled Water
- 4 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Coconut Cream or Grapefruit
- Place the cotton pads in glass jar.
- In separate bowl or jar, mix the refined coconut oil, Castile soap and Vitamin E oil together.
- Pour the mixture in the glass jar, saturating the pads.
- Pour the distilled water into the jar. Just enough to wet the pads.
- Place the lid on the jar and flip over a few times. (Make sure to do this right before using as well!)
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs