Best Reed Diffuser Scents for the Summer!
DIY For Reed DiffuserWhat You Need:
- A glass container (Something with a narrow mouth and wider bottom works the best!)
- Reed diffuser sticks or Kebab skewers
- Fragrance oils
- 1/4 Cup of Carrier Oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil works well) or Mineral Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of vodka or rubbing alcohol
- Mix 1/4 of Carrier Oil or Mineral Oil and 1 tbsp. of vodka or rubbing alcohol in a glass jug then pour into your container.
- Add approximately 12 drops of your favorite Fragrance Oil for every 1/4 cup of Mineral Oil that you have added.
- Insert the reeds into the bottle and cut as necessary, they should be approximately double the size of the bottle.
- After a few hours flip the sticks over to help the soak the dry end. You will need to flip the sticks over every week until the aroma completely disappears.
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs