Create Your Own Deodorant!
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp baking soda
- 20 drops fragrance oil. We recommend these scents! Acai Berry, Beautiful Day or Honolulu Sun !
- Combine all ingredients (except the fragrance oil) in a pan over a low flame.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until everything melts.
- Now let it cool off for about a minute then gently pour it into a glass jar.
- Add the fragrance oil and stir well with a chopstick. Stir until creamy consistency and scoop into the container!
- Voila! It’s ready! Store at room temperature in a cool dark place. It lasts over 3 months!
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs