DIY Cinnamon Scented Pinecones
- Resealable food storage bag
- Small spray bottle
- 20-25 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Cinnamon, Sexy Cinnamon Clove, or Spiced Caramel Pear!
- If you've gathered your own pinecones instead of purchasing them from a craft store, you'll have to prep them first. Lay them in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake for about an hour on the middle rack of your oven at 200 degrees F. This will cause tightly-closed pinecones to open up as well as kill bugs and/or bacteria that may have hitched a ride on them to your home. Let the pinecones cool completely before moving on to the next steps.
- Add about 20 drops of cinnamon essential oil and 1/8 cup of water to the spray bottle. Shake well!
- Put the pinecones into a resealable plastic bag and spray with the scented solution. Shake the bag to make sure that the fragrance is distributed evenly.
- Seal the bag and leave the pinecones to infuse the scent. For maximum effect, we recommend leaving them in the solution for about 4 weeks total. (Respray again at around the 2-week point)
- Pinecones are ready to be displayed!
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs