Harness the power of activated charcoal and usher any dirt or toxins out from your skin with today’s DIY! What You Need:
- 1 1/2 tablespoon bentonite clay
- 1/2 teaspoon activated charcoal powder (2 capsules)
- 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Glass container
- Fragrance oils: Amberwood Moss, Bamboo Teak, or Lavender Breeze smell amazing for this! (About 15 drops does the trick)
Don’t use metal when mixing! It deactivates the detoxifying properties of the clay and charcoal!
- Add the clay and charcoal together in a glass bowl. Slowly add apple cider vinegar until you reach your desired mask consistency! Add the drops of fragrance oil in at the end. Make sure to mix with a wooden or glass utensil.
- You’re ready to use! We find that the best way to apply the mask is either with your fingers or a face brush. It’s recommended to leave this mask on for about 20 mins.