DIY Pretty Legs Cream
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1 tsp witch hazel
- 1/2 tsp vitamin e oil
- Glass jar
- Fragrance oils. We recommend: 10 drops of Grapefruit or 10 drops of Bali Mango Type
- Using a whisk, whip the room temperature coconut oil with the shea butter until it has a frosting-like consistency. Add your fragrance oils of choice and whip until they are well mixed in. Transfer mixture to a small glass jar and store at room temperature. Slather over your legs after a shower or after dry brushing for best results!
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs