Homemade Body Wash
- 1 1/2 cup Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap
- 4 tsp organic vegetable glycerin
- 16oz plastic container to hold the body wash. An empty used bottle works too!
- Fragrance oils. We recommend 30 drops of any of the following: Almond Coconut Milk, Caribbean Escape, or Mermaid.
- Start by pouring 1 1/2 cups of Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap into your empty 16 oz. bottle.
- Next, add 4 teaspoons of organic vegetable glycerin. The glycerin is what will make this homemade body wash sudsy! Castile soap is a gentle cleanser, but the glycerin will give you the lather you will be looking for in a smooth body wash. That being said, if you prefer, you can leave the glycerin out. Your body wash will still work beautifully and smell amazing, but it won’t produce suds.
- Now you will add the fragrance oils of your choosing.
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs