Watermelon Jolly Rancher Slime is a fun sensory craft for kids of all ages! The ever wonderful and famous aroma of Watermelon Jolly Rancher brings back
memories of Junior High School to me, when they were my staple candy of choice. The aroma is perfect for slimy glitter concoction your kids wil
l have a great time creating and playing with for hours. There are just five ingredients easy ingredients to this recipe so have fun and let us know what you think of our Watermelon Jolly Rancher Slime in the comments below.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl pour in the entire bottle of white glue.
- Next pour 1/2 cup of water over the glue and stir it up until it’s all mixed together.
- In a small sized mixing bowl pour in 1 cup of water and 1 tablespoon of borax powder and stir well. (Set your small mixing bowl aside and focus on the medium size bowl)
- Add a large amount of pink glitter and stir it together with your glue/water mixture.
- Add about 20 drops of Wild Watermelon Fragrance Oil and give it a stir. You could of course substitute this out of any other fragrance and makehomemade slime with a different theme.
- Add your small mixing bowl liquid contents into the middle of the glue/glittered mixture.
- Wait about 5 minutes for the mixture to become a solid form and dig your hands in there and start forming a ball.
You’ll notice there is an excess amount of water in the bottom of the bowl that needs to be poured out in your sink. Keep squishing up the slime until you’re happy with the consistency.
You can easily store the slime in a mason jar or a Ziploc baggie to help keep your homemade slime fresh. Finish this off as a party favor with a cute string wrapped around the mason jar! These are the perfect rainy day activity for the kids or a Christmas break project to play with.