Use this moisturizer mask recipe to revive split ends for your hair!
What You Need:
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Container for the hair mask
- Optional: Shower Cap
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 20 drops of Bahama Berry Melon, Beautiful Day Type, or Ps I Love You.
About Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is full of proteins and vitamins, all of which are important for keeping your hair healthy and strong. Coconut oil is also very moisturizing.
Honey will help draw moisture into your hair. Split ends usually happen to hair that is brittle and dry, so keeping your hair hydrated can help prevent split ends—and keep existing ones from getting worse.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Massage the mixture into the ends of your hair and leave it on for 30 to 60 minutes; you can tuck your hair under a shower cap to prevent the mixture from drying out or getting everywhere.
- Once the time is up, wash your hair and your hair will feel moisturized and renewed!
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs