You’re going to love this pomade recipe! Create dimension, tame fly aways and condition your mane with this DIY pomade!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup Carnauba wax
- 1/4 cup Shea butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Jojoba oil (Optional, add dark color by switching to 1 tbsp jojoba oil and 1 tbsp black castor oil)
- 1 tablespoon Vitamin E oil
- 20 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Cedarwood, Moroccan Argan, or Tobacco Vanilla!
- Melt the shea butter and the carnauba wax in a microwave safe container for about 2 minutes; Stopping and stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir in coconut oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E oils.
- Add the fragrance oil of your choice.
- Mix really well (Optional to use a hand mixer) Then let set until cool. It will look like it has hardened. At this point stir the mixture again to create the paste!
- Transfer the mixture into a jar or pot with a lid to store the pomade!
**To use, take a pea size amount and rub into your fingertips before applying to hair.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs