This Fresh Cucumber Mint Scrub recipe will invigorate and refresh your skin and mind with it’s wonderful aromas and textures. Cucumbers are full of antioxidants, and are very soothing to the skin and peppermint is refreshing. The two mixed together are a match made in heaven. Rub this recipe onto your to exfoliate and moisturize. It’s a simple recipe and has a real food product in it which I love in recipes.
- 1/4 cucumber, unpeeled (about 4 slices)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 8-10 drops peppermint fragrance oil
- Puree cucumber till all the skin is in tiny flecks. Add the sugar and coconut oil and blend till oil is absorbed. Stir in peppermint oil. Store your Fresh Cucumber Mint Scrub in an airtight container.
- Because of the fresh cucumber, it is best to store this sugar scrub in the refrigerator. You can just scoop out what I’ll need into a little plastic bowl a few minutes before you’re going to use it.
***Eternal Essence Peppermint Fragrance Oil- This oil fragrance has strong minty notes with herbaceous and fresh camphoraceous undertones leaving you vitalized and refreshed. Imagine this aroma as a flurrying blizzard of cool peppermint shavings magically whirl about in fresh decadence, like a child’s first snow globe.