DIY Whipped Shaving Cream!
For the guys out there looking for some DIYS to try, here’s a recipe to create a homemade shaving cream which is great because you know what ingredients are going in it and you can customize the scent to your liking!What You Need:
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup shea butter (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Double Boiler
- 20 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Amberwood Moss, Coconut Sandalwood or Warm Rustic Woods! (How many drops you want to use will depend on how strongly you want the shaving cream to smell. I would start with 20 and go from there)
- In a double boiler,* add in the coconut oil and shea butter – break the shea butter up into smaller pieces before adding it so that it melts faster.
- Once everything is melted, transfer to a large bowl and stir in the olive oil.
- Place in the fridge and leave there until everything has solidified – it doesn’t have to be hard, just no longer liquid-y – kind of like softened butter.
- Once it has solidified, transfer to the stand mixer bowl (or use a hand mixer and leave it in the same bowl) and whip for about three minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- As you are whipping the shaving cream, add the fragrance oils. You can stop this process periodically and rub a little bit of the cream on your skin to test the scent level and decide whether or not to add more fragrance oil.
- Transfer to an airtight jar and store in your bathroom! Enjoy the best shaving experience ever!
About Us At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/blog
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs