Today we have a list of our Green Herbaceous Fragrance Oils for you to look through. A herbaceous plant is a plant that has leaves and stems that die down at the end of the growing season to the soil level and have no persistent woody stem above ground. Green Herbaceous Fragrance Oils are a strong addition to your fragrance oil collection, they are rich, fresh and full of life. These aromas are fresh and lovely for body care/spa products as well as many other uses. Here are your Green Herbaceous Fragrance Oils, which ones are your favorite?
Ginger Thai Basil
- This Ginger Thai Basil Fragrance Oil is a blend of herbs and tea, with fresh scent mixes of bergamot, basil and orange with beautiful notes of ginger, lily and jasmine with a musky base note. It is a beautiful, clean scent with just enough spice that finishes like a summer cocktail.
- “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” –C.S. Lewis
Green tea, native to China and India, has been consumed and hailed for its health benefits for centuries. This soothing, fragrant, green tea has top notes of muguet, blueberry, lemon, apple and bergamot, with rose, gardenia, licorice and spice at the heart of the fragrance and base notes of amber, musk and powder.
- The tall, water-loving eucalyptus tree is one of the most useful trees in the world. Native to Australia, it is regarded as a cure-all by indigenous Aborigines and is also used in malaria-infested areas to purify the soil and air. This Eucalyptus oil fragrance is a refreshing twist of eucalyptus and spearmint with lime-like minty top notes and base notes of patchouli and light musk.
- Lemongrass has an effect on the human senses by helping to calm down and relieve stress and even insomnia. This oil fragrance is reminiscent of this relaxing grass having a fresh lemony aroma capped off with lingering herbaceous undertones. It blends beautifully with jasmine as well as lavender.
- This oil fragrance has strong minty notes with herbaceous and fresh camphoraceous undertones leaving you vitalized and refreshed. Imagine this aroma as a flurrying blizzard of cool peppermint shavings magically whirl about in fresh decadence, like a child’s first snow globe.
Red Current Thyme Tea
- This oil fragrance is a rich floral blend of wine-like fruity tea aromas with depth and complexity. This beautiful aroma has some tartness and musk mingling notes and is a must have distinct fragrance for your collection.
- Rosemary, a Mediterranean herb, was relocated to England by the Romans in the eighth century, Charlemagne later ordered rosemary to be grown on his farms in the tenth-century Spain, and it was introduced to the New World by early immigrants. This oil fragrance has a clean strong herbal Rosemary aroma.
- A tobacco blossom with top notes of orange, cherry blossom and middle notes of jasmine, pine, rose, and clove
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media