French Market Loofa Soap DIY
- Begin by slicing your loofah into six equal slices with a bread knife, and squishing a slice of loofah into each soap mold. Any round-ish shape will do.
- Now chop up your soap base. Place your soap bits in a glass container and microwave for 15 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
- Once the soap is completely liquid, add the fragrance oil and a few drops of soap dye, if you want to.
- Simply pour the melted soap mixture into the mold, making sure to pour on all sides of the loofah - covering it completely.
- After an hour or two, the soap will be set up and ready-to-use French Market Loofa Soap
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blogs/diy
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs